VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
The domain name www.431-88.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Shwetambara Enterprises, a Partnership Firm formed under the Partnership Act, 1932 with its principal place of business at Plot No. 38, 1st Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003. (Hereinafter referred to as "Firm/431-88").
Statement of Intellectual Property
Delivery and Shipping
Payments and Pricing
Return and Refund Policy
Use of the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
Limitation of Liability
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- STATEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the designs and other content displayed on this website is the intellectual property of the Firm.
Nothing contained within the website should be construed as granting any license or the right to use any trademark/trade name/design/copyright without the prior written consent of the owner of the website.
Any misuse of the intellectual property at the website will not be permitted and will be dealt as per the applicable laws of India.
You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, non-commercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
This Policy applies to the website www.431-88.com and to the business symbolized therein.
www.431-88.com recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and IP address.
Payment and billing information
We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy the products. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partners.
Information you post
We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to the Company.
We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, products you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at which site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
Credit/ debit card details includes card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that www.431-88.com ensures the highest degree of data security.
Your account history shall include (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of www.431-88.com. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
At times we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and we shall not be liable for the use or misuse of your information by such third parties.
- WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
Directly from the customer
We collect information directly from you when you register or buy products. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
Passively from the customer
We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
Information sourced from third-parties
For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We reserve the right to use and share your information in the event we believe doing so is necessary to operate this website or where such disclosure may be required by law, or to protect our right or the rights of others. We shall use information as otherwise permitted by law.
We use information to contact you
We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions
We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services
We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests
We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes
We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes
We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
We use information to send you transactional communications
We might send you email to enroll for our newsletter or for discounts and offers.
PLEASE NOTE: In addition, we reserve the right to use and share your information in the event we believe doing so is necessary to operate this website or where such disclosure may be required by law, or to protect our right or the rights of others.
IV. SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf
We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with the event organizers
We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their respective privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves
We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy
We will inform you before we do this.
VI UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
VII SECURITY MEASURES
Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers' personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customer’s personal information for Company’s business purposes only. Our employees are bound by the Company’s policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers' personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers' personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to our Websites, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Firm cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary and to the extent possible so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the email address you provided to us when you registered with our Websites.
VIII THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website offers for sale certain products (the "Products") domestically (i.e. in India) and internationally. By placing an order for Products through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth herein.
If you purchase any Products, you will be responsible for paying any applicable taxes and shipping charges, if any, indication of which we shall assure.
Children are not eligible to use our Websites. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Websites in conjunction with their parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves, such as their name, address, email, phone number, photographs, videos, geolocation information or other personal data to this website through its blog, contests entries, sweepstakes, promotions, or any other method, even with permission from a parent or guardian. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Websites becomes aware that the person submitting the information is a child under 13, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not ask for or knowingly collect any personal information from or about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
We further take no responsibility for any order placed/ refund claimed by any minor, any person of unsound mind, unauthorized agents and/or any person otherwise incompetent to place such order/claim refund.
- DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
Orders are packed and shipped Monday - Friday only. Most orders are shipped within 3 weeks from the order date. Orders placed on weekends and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, your order processing may be delayed. Orders with ‘out of stock’ or ‘intricate embroidery or ‘intricate detailing’ item(s), may take additional 10 business days to process and ship. Timeline for order delivery would be communicated at the time of order placement.
We ship from Faridabad, India to all Territories in India except those PIN Codes not serviced by our Logistics Partner. The cost for shipping is based upon total order amount. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be calculated and indicated at the time of Checkout. The prices listed on the website are final. The price you see on the checkout page is exactly what you would pay. For any expedited shipping/delivery requests the cost of delivery shall be on account of the customer.
PLEASE NOTE: Although we try our best to deliver your items during the estimated timeframe, delivery dates are not guaranteed. No extra handling charges will be charged to you at the time of delivery (except for any local import/other duties payable by the consignee in case of international deliveries). Please do not make any such extra payments to anyone at the time of delivery.
- PAYMENTS AND PRICING
PAYMENTS – You may opt for a payment method from under the following heads:
- Paying with any credit card or debit card (VISA, Mastercard and American Express) or through any of the below gateways:
- PayU Money
- Net Banking
If your payment method has been declined, do one of the following:
- Confirm your credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and phone number were entered correctly in Your Account.
- Contact your bank.
PRICING – The prices listed on the website are in relevant currencies depending upon the geography from where the order is being placed and are without any outward taxes to be put forth. Such taxes will be extra and will be elaborated at the time of checkout. Freight is charged separately for international shipments. Any import duty payable in case of international shipments shall be on account of the customer.
- RETURN/ REFUND EXCHANGE AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
We allow for Order cancellations until none of the items in your Order have been processed in our warehouse (i.e. within twenty four hours (24) from the time of placing the order.)
If the items in your Order have been processed in our warehouse, then the order MUST be accepted on delivery and if desired to be returned then, the return policy shall apply.
- Any request for return needs to be communicated to us in writing through an email, on email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Precise reason for return needs to be detailed out, whether product received is incorrect or its fails QC standards, for us to assess the viability of return.
- The said request needs to reach us within 3 days of receipt for garments by the customer. You can follow that up with a call or a what’s app message to us on +91 85128 43188 to carry the communication forward.
- No request will be entertained for return of a Customized product.
- The Product once received at our office, will need to pass our internal QC standards, before any return process can be initiated.
- The Product sough to be returned to us can be done so to the following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. Plot No. 38, 1st Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003.
- We allow for return of online purchases from 431-88.com subject to return being sought within 3 days of receiving the same (process as mentioned above under Returns ).
- Once the Product is received at our office, the product will need to pass our internal QC standards, before any refund process can be initiated.
- Refund of money paid for the product purchased will only be returned subject to our acceptance of the returned garment.
- Exchanges are only permitted if a similar product is sought to be exchanged with a “different standard size” of the same product.
- Exchange request for a size which does not fall within the definition of a standard size will attract applicable customization charge.
- No request will be entertained for an exchange of a Customized product.
- Exchange request will be entertained only if we receive an email communication request for the same within 3 days of receiving the order. You can additionally reach out to us at +91 85128 43188
- The Product sought to be exchanged can be done so to the following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. Plot No. 38, 1st Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003.
- On receipt, condition of the product returned will be scrutinized and will be subject to our internal QC process. The exchange request can be processed only if the internal QC standards are met.
If at the time of delivery and/or within 3 working days from the date of delivery of the product/s, any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Replacement request needs to communicated via email to us at email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org to process the same. You can additionally reach out to us at +91 85128 43188.
- Clothes, footwear and other products should not be used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
- Original tags and packaging should be intact.
REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition with all their tags and stickers intact.
- Products need to pass our internal QC process.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our head office. Please ensure you pack your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in a faulty state.
- The items to be returned must be sent back to us by the customer at his/her own cost and responsibility.
- All the returns or exchange are to be marked and addressed to:
431-88 Customer Care – Website Return
Plot No. 38, 1st Floor
Sector 27-A, Faridabad
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, what’s app, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including sms,what’s app, e-mails or phone calls from us with respect to your order.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or any other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website
CONTENTS POSTED ON SITE
- This site is controlled and operated by Shwetambara Enterprises. Material on the Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
While efforts are made to keep the information on this site accurate and timely, the Firm does not guarantee or endorse the content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks and other items contained herein or on any other server. This site and the materials, information, and references to services and products if any herein, including without limitations, text, graphics and links, are provided "as is" without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Firm and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, partners, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) the Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products); (4) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (5) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (6) any information or data you supplied to the Firm when it is threatened with suit or sued by a third party.
The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
- 11.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS WEBSITE’S entire liability, and your exclusive remedy, in law, in equity, or otherwise, with respect to the website content and products and/or for any breach of this agreement is solely limited to the amount you paid, less shipping and handling, for products purchased via the website.
The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the products in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content or products; (2) the cost of procuring substitute products or content; (3) any products purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost profits you allege.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- 12.COMPLAINT GREVIENCES
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Danish Kamal
Address: Plot no. 38, 1st Floor, Sector 27A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003, India
Phone: +91 9910532313
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
- 13.GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
431-88 makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and 431-88 is not responsible for refund/return/exchange of the products ordered , compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable
- SENITIVE PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;—
- Financial Information Such As Bank Account Or Credit Card Or Debit Card Or Other Payment Instrument Details ;
- Physical, Physiological And Mental Health Condition;
- Sexual Orientation;
- Medical Records And History;
- Biometric Information;
- Any Detail Relating to the above Clauses as Provided to Body Corporate for Providing Service; and
- Any Of The Information Received Under Above Clauses By the Firm For Processing, Stored Or Processed Under Lawful Contract Or Otherwise: Provided That, Any Information That Is Freely Available Or Accessible In Public Domain Or Furnished Under The Right To Information Act, 2005 Or Any Other Law For The Time Being In Force Shall Not Be Regarded As Sensitive Personal Data Or Information For The Purposes Of These Rules
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.