How do I place an order?
• Select a product category or a collection to see the listed products
• Open the products that you like and add them to the shopping cart by clicking the button “ADD TO CART”.
• Open your shopping cart to review the products that you have selected.
• Enter Discount coupon codes if applicable.
• After reviewing products and shopping cart you can checkout to make a purchase.
• During the checkout process, you can create an account by registering or you can also proceed as a guest.
• Carefully enter your Billing & Shipping details with valid PIN Code of your area and mobile no.
• Check the final price [COD/Shipping charges (if any)] and select one of the payment options (COD or Online Payment) and place the order.
• Once the order is placed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email from our team with order details.
• You can check your Order History in ‘My Account’ in case you had logged into your account or created an account with us while placing the Order.
• You can also check the status of your order by contacting our customer care team.
How will my order be delivered to me?
• Your order will be delivered through reputed courier companies at your doorstep.
How will I know if my order has been placed successfully?
• Once your Order is successfully placed, you will receive a confirmation over email from us. This mail will have all the details related to your order. Order details can also be viewed at My Account -> My Orders, if you have placed the order through your registered account.
Do you take orders over phone?
• Yes. We do take orders over phone – you can call or whatsapp us on +91 8512843188. Timing for this Service would be 11:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Saturday, except on national holidays.
I tried placing an order using my credit card but it isn't working. Can you help me place an order?
• Yes, if your debit/credit card isn't working we can always take your order over the phone on +91 8512843188 or send us an email on email@example.com.
I tried placing my order using my Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking but the order was not successful. What happens to the money deducted from my card?
• Please check your bank/credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure on our website, it is normally rolled back by the bank within 7 business days.
• The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we are unable to expedite this because the action is entirely taken by the bank. Please check with your bank for more details.
• If the money has been credited to our account we would initiate refund to you within 3 days of your request and intimate you of the status of same. Receipt of the refund would, however, depend on the mode of payment mode chosen by you.
How do I check the status of my order?
• Your order status is updated to you via emails at every step. Once your order is placed you would receive an email with your order details. Next, after your order is dispatched we will email the tracking details. Please check your spam for the status of your order, if you do not see any updates. In the unlikely event of any unforeseen events, which delay your order you would receive a special update from us.
Can I cancel my order?
• If you wish to cancel your order, please get in touch with Customer Care on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your order number. As long as your order has not been processed or dispatched we can cancel it and refund your amount.
Do you allow exchanges?
• Please refer to our exchange policies for details.
Can I add an item to my order after I have placed my order?
• You can simply place a new order.
What payment methods do you accept?
• We accept payments via Visa, Master Card or Net Banking.
• We also accept payment via "Cash on Delivery" at the time of the delivery of the product. However, this mode of payment has a convenience charge associated with it and is limited to some postcodes.
Is it safe to shop online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
• All Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted PayU payment gateway..... (who is responsible for the security?) find out who is responsible just to be on the safe side. Talk to PayU in case of any dispute related to your transaction.
What is the process for Cash on Delivery (COD) purchase?
• When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. You will receive a call from us to confirm your Order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact us if you are still interested in receiving the product.
Is there a charge for Cash on Delivery purchases?
• Yes there is a nominal charge of Rs. 200 for Cash on Delivery purchases.
Is there a purchase limit for Cash On Delivery (COD) purchase?
• Yes, Cash on Delivery (COD) option is available on purchases up to a limit of Rs. 20,000, beyond which, purchases can only be made using Net Banking or Credit/ Debit Card.
How can I pay if COD option is not available on my address?
• If COD option is not available on your address you can always opt for NetBanking or Credit/Debit Card.
What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of a payment failure, please retry while ensuring that :
• The information entered by you is accurate i.e. account details; billing address, password (for Net Banking) Please track that your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process.
• If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 7 business days. You can email us on email@example.com or please give us a call on +91 8512843188 with your order number for any clarification.
Why isn't COD available to me?
• Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our Courier partners at some locations. Also, COD option is not available on some of our products. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card or call us on +91 8512843188 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will the tax amount be refunded in cases I return/cancel my order?
• Yes. In case of refund/cancellation the entire amount, including the tax collected, is returned. In case only a part of your order is returned, tax amount charged corresponding to those items will also be refunded. (COD convenience charge, if applicable, is not refunded).
Do I need to register to shop?
• It is not necessary to register with us to shop. However, registration with us will help speed up the ordering process for you and allows us to keep you informed about your orders and refund through email. You will only be able to avail the benefits of 431-88 Credits by logging in using your registered email ID.
By registering, will I automatically receive marketing emails from you?
• If you don't wish to receive our newsletter just click on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
• In case you forgot your password, you can go to the My Account page and click on “Forgot Your Password?”
• In the next step you have to enter your registered email id and you will receive an automatic email to reset your password.
Do I need to type my address every time I order?
• In case you have registered/created an account with us, you can create, save and manage multiple addresses in your address book after login to your account.
• In case you shopped as a Guest last time, you will have to enter your details again.
• We suggest you to create an account with us as you can checkout faster in your next purchase and keep a record of all your purchases.