This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.431-88.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Shwetambara Enterprises, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. No. 53, 2nd Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003. (hereinafter referred to as "431-88").
I. USE OF THE WEBSITE
II. CONTENTS POSTED ON SITE
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website
III. REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
- This site is controlled and operated by Shwetambara Enterprises. Material on the Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
If at the time of delivery and/or within 7 working days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
IV. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- Clothes, footwear and other products are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
- Original tags and packaging should be intact.
- Damaged or defective clothing are meanwhile covered by the 7 Day Replacement Guarantee.
- We allow for Order cancellations until none of the items in your Order have been processed in our warehouse (i.e. Within twenty four hours (24) from the time of placing the order.)
- If the items in your Order have been processed in our warehouse, then the order MUST be accepted on delivery and if desired to be returned then, the return policy shall apply.
- RETURN POLICY:
- REFUND POLICY
- REFUND POLICY WITH RESPECT TO CASH ON DELIVERY CUSTOMER:
Cash on Delivery customers are under no circumstances eligible to receive a refund on any of the products purchased from us, although the REPLACEMENT AND EXCHANGE OPTIONS
remain open to them.
REFUND OPTION FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
EXCHANGE POLICY :
OPEN TO ONLINE PAYMENT/CASH ON DELIVERY CUSTOMERS:
- We allow for return of products purchased online from 431-88.com subject to payment being made via the online purchase route provided the product is sought to be returned within 7 days of receiving the same.
- Refund of money paid for the product purchased via the online payment route will only be returned subject to due notice being issued to us within a week of delivery , after which the product with REFUND NOTE should be returned to us within a period of 14 days from date of delivery undamaged with the tags intact.
- Any requests for refund being made subsequent to the aforementioned 7 days post-delivery will not be entertained by us. Any emails after the 7th day of receiving the order, will NOT be processed.
- The Product sough to be returned to us can be done so to the following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. No. 53, 2nd Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003. along with the complete detailed REFUND NOTE. Once the Product is received at our Head office in following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. No. 53, 2nd Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003, the condition of the product returned will be scrutinized after which the appropriate refund will be credited to the account from which the payment was made.
REFUNDS/EXCHANGES/REPLACEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Any product purchased from 431-88.com may be exchanged provided notice of the same is sent to us via email at email@example.com within 7 days post-delivery of the product.
- Any emails after the 7th day of receiving the order, will NOT be processed.
- The Product sough to be returned to us can be done so to the following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. No. 53, 2nd Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003. along with the complete detailed REFUND NOTE . Once the Product is received at our Head office in following address - Shwetambara Enterprises. No. 53, 2nd Floor, Sector 27-A, Faridabad, Haryana 121003. the condition of the product returned will be scrutinized after which the generate the exchange order.
V. POST CODE SERVICE:
- In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition with all their tags and stickers intact.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our head office. Please ensure you pack your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in a faulty state.
- The items to be returned MUST be sent back to us by the customer at his/her own cost and responsibility.
- All the returns or exchange are to be addressed to:
No. 53, 2nd Floor
Sector 27-A, Faridabad
VI. APPLICABLE LAW
- Orders placed through this service will not be refunded or exchanged.
- We would charge a service fee in addition to the purchases made.
- Minimum 50% of the bill amount would need to be paid upfront.
VII. JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES/SALE IN INDIA ONLY
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. 431-88 makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and 431-88 is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.